What's news for 2.40:
- Fix overflow when map is not centered around 0n 0e.
AW-Mapper is now compatible with dumpfile generated with HamFon's Builderbot.
What's news for 2.38:
- Private version for testing purpose, not released.
What's news for 2.36:
- Fix a little bug in projection matrix :generating in some case 0x0 pixels 3D map.
What's news since 0.74:
- Better accuracy for drawing and Z-Buffering.
- Lot of bugs removed
- 3D Mapping & all 3D options.
- Fixed bug in BMP-files (now compatible with photoshop)
- And lot of few things
The "Todo" list: - Real & parametrable lighting
- Real & parametrable camera
- Windows GUI (maybe a day)
- Real mapping using RWX objects and real maps (just a dream)
- Have you other suggestions ?